Thursday, January 9, 2014

On The Menu This Month...

Andy and I are working to get into shape for a wedding we're in this summer, so this month's menu is full of healthy food options! I'm excited to try the new foods on the list and looking forward to some of our favorites. I thought I'd share our menu with you all, plus the links (colored words) to the recipes. Let me know if you try any of them yourself. I'll also try and let you know how the new recipes turn out.

Breakfasts
*Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal
*Breakfast Ham Cups

Dinners
Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu and veggies
Loaded Baked Sweet Potatoes
Baked Chicken Parmesan and veggies
*Meatball and Spaghetti Soup
*Cheesy Baked Spaghetti Squash Boats with Grilled Chicken
Chicken Cacciatore and Baked Potatoes
*Skinny Baked Broccoli Mac and Cheese
Meatloaf Cupcakes with Mashed Potato "Frosting"
*Salisbury Steak with *Skinny Garlic Mashed Potatoes
*Pinto Bean Soup

Desserts
*Skinny Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
*"Made Over" Banana Pudding Poke Cake

Snacks
*No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars

* Recipe we haven't tried.

The ones that aren't links are recipes that are actually a combination of 2 recipes, if they turn out well I'll post the combo/recipe I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers